Saturday, June 19, 2010

Here We Go AGAIN....

Well, I'm back! A year and half after starting my old blog (with the best intentions of posting every week), I am ready to go at it again. I am much happier with the way this blog turned out though, so maybe that will inspire me to keep up with the posting! Also, I thought about how much I have going on in my life right now, and I don't really desire to share it ALL on Facebook so I'm thinking this is the perfect time to start a new blog! I hope to journal about my pregnancy often, and for those friends of mine that keep asking to see baby bump pictures (which I have not taken yet), this will be the place I post all that! SO, yay for me! I'm excited to get back into blogging!

Not much is happening today. It's a beautiful day outside and Drew and I went to look at some plants this morning to put on our back deck. After about 45 minutes, I felt like I was going to pass out so I knew that today would be a day where I stay inside and keep as cool as possible!! Pregnancy this far has been pretty rough, I am not going to lie. I am 26 weeks now, and I am still nauseous every single morning. I usually still throw up a couple times every couple of weeks. It hangs around until about noon, and then I'm ok for the rest of the day. But I KNOW it's so worth it and I can't wait to meet her!!! I am hoping the rest of the time flies by. Also, I have been feeling her move all day and everyday for the past 3 weeks. It has been so exciting, and I can't help but smile everytime I see her kicking, stretching, and poking my belly! I eat ALL the time - as a matter of fact, I just downed 1/3 of a bag of Jalepno Kettle Cooked Lays potato chips. Nice. I'm sure that won't appear on my behind later. Oh well. I'm enjoying myself :-) So that's all I have to say for now....let's see if I can keep this thing going this time!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for the new blog!! I LOVE it!! Can't wait to see lots of belly pics of how my favorite niece is growing! And yay for me being your first follower!! Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new blog. Hope I can figure out how all of this works! I love you!

    Mom (Delta Girl)

    ReplyDelete