Thursday, July 15, 2010

Finally done painting!

YAY! The walls in the nursery are finally finished! My sweet husband has worked so hard this past week getting everything painted. For sure he is the most awesome person I know! Also, a HUGE thanks to another awesome guy, Nick Miller. Lauren and Nick are great friends of ours who have huge hearts, and Nick helped Drew paint the stripes on the wall. That was very time consuming. The walls in the nursery are a really pretty neutral, and then we did the one big wall that the crib is up against with stripes. It turned out even better than I thought it would! Here are a couple of pictures!





I know they aren't the greatest pictures, but it was the best angle I could get from the door. I'm just glad that it is finished!
Tomorrow Drew and I are headed to New Orleans for the weekend to stay with my best friend from college and her husband, Brittney and Jarrod. I haven't seen this girl since my wedding! So hard to believe. This trip was so easy to plan, and I am sitting here thinking why this hasn't happened sooner? Anyway, I am so excited! Brittney and I have been through a ton together. She was and will always be a best friend and sister to me. It's going to be such a fun weekend filled with eating and shopping. I can't wait to eat authentic New Orleans food, but you can bet that Tums will be my best friend all weekend. I will be sure to take lots of pictures! Hope everyone has a great weekend too!

3 comments:

  1. It's beautiful so far! I look back at Caroline's room with just the walls painted and the crib up and think how empty it looks. When I took those pictures I remember thinking how crazy it was to have a baby bed put up! My perspective has definitely changed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet of you to say. It looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks so great!! I can't wait to come over and see it in real life!! :) Ya'll did good!

    ReplyDelete