Friday, July 23, 2010

New Orleans!

We had a blast in New Orleans last weekend! It was SO good to see Brittney...just what I needed! Being around her reminds me most of what a true best friend is in your life. I wish we lived closer! But, the trip was super easy to make so there will be more ahead! Here are a few pictures from the weekend:

Right after we got to their house. I am known for having fake smiles in pictures, but this one is genuine people!! I was so excited!


Shopping on Magazine St. was fun! I bought some goodies for Ella Kate!


Brittney made me a "Mommy Strawberry-colada" aka non-alcoholic :-) Yum!


After church on Sunday. I love his shirt - Ella Kate gave it to hime for Father's Day.


It was nice just to get away from the weekend, but now it's back to reality. I feel like I have so much to, especially with the nursery. I'm waiting on all the furniture to get here, and until then I really can't do a whole lot. It's hard to decorate when you don't have your bedding and furniture yet. I have time though, so I am not going to stress about it too much. My sweet friend Ashley is painting a canvas to go above Ella Kate's crib and I cannot wait for that to get here either! She is so talented and I am excited that she is doing this for me. I don't really have any other news for now! Hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Seriously Erin... you have got to be the cutest pregnant person EVER!!

    ReplyDelete